Informal get-together on 12/02 at Calcutta International Club: 8 PM onward

From: "SXC 1988 Batch" <sxc88@indiax.com>
Subject: Informal get-together on 12/02 at Calcutta International Club: 8 PM onward
Date: February 11th 2016

Informal get-together

Friday, 12th February, 2016

Tipu Purkayastha Xaviers kolkata sxc-88 batch

With Tipu Purkayastha - chief guest

Dear ,

We meet at Calcutta International Club this evening to celebrate Tipu's visit to the city of joy. The get-together is informal, starts at 8 and will continue till we close the club down at 11:30. After that, some of us will continue to close other places down till the wee hours.

You are cordially invited to join us at CIC and / or thereafter - we go dutch on all expenses, as is the norm.

The venue

Calcutta International Club
42A Shakespeare Sarana (Theatre Road)
Kolkata 700017

Map and directions

Help make SXC 88 stronger

If you know of a batchmate who would like to receive information about batch reunions and get-togethers, please subscribe his email address by visitng the following link:

https://listserv.indiax.com/cgi-bin/mail.cgi/list/SXC88/

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Mailing list of the Batch of 1988 of St. Xavier's Collegiate School, Kolkata. Flow frequency news and announcements about meetings and reunions.

Privacy Policy:

Email addresses of subscribers will not be sold or shared with anybody except authorized personnel and the service provider (Calport Technologies) contracted to transmit email.