Hat-trick of events in December

From: "SXC 1988 Batch" <sxc88@indiax.com>
Subject: Hat-trick of events in December
Date: December 17th 2017

Friends,

With three big events on constitutive days, it will be a hat-trick this year for the Batch of 88.

Dinner at Bobby's on Thursday, December 21

Before he immerses himself in the world of the judiciary, Bobby has invited the batch to dinner at his home. Please confirm on the WhatsApp group or directly with Bobby, preferably today itself, if you are planning to attend. For those who are answering his summons, the address of Bobby's residence is:
FD 25, Sector III
Salt Lake City,
Kolkata 700106.

Annual Batch Reunion at Vedic Village on Friday, December 22 eve onward

Another year and another reunion for the batch, this time at a villa at VV, starting at dusk and going on till dawn with Jharjhar from Dubai and Dickey from Chandigarh as chief guests, complete with all the other happenings for which our reunions have become (in)famous. The charges for the event are entirely voluntary - each batchmate will contribute whatever amount he feels is fair - with the idea that those who wish to drop by for a short while are not deterred by the fact that they are paying as much as those who stay from start to finish.

If this idea is successful then we could continue with it at every future annual reunion, with a rotating group of batchmates underwriting the expenses of the event. So friends, please do show up and help make this innovative idea of voluntary contribution a success - an idea which is perhaps unique to our batch and is possible entirely due to the great affection and mutual goodwill which we bear towards each other; and our love for the institution that unites us all.

Contact Nitish or any of the other villains to get added to the list of attendees - or just drop by that day and surprise us!

ALSOC Reunion on Saturday, December 23 eve

This 40th Annual Reunion of the School will be held on the big school field (it says lawn in the publicity material, but we have confirmed that it is actually the field so don't go looking for a lawn, ok?) with live music and food from the owners (no less, mind you) of 6 Ballygunje Place) and a paratha alley...

Passes are available from Alsoc office for Rs. 300 (without dinner) and Rs. 800 (with dinner) till the day of the event and are usually available on the day of the event from a booth just inside the Short Street entrance. Yash has kindly offered to arrange passes for batchmates if they ping him.

In summary, it will be a reunionathon for those batchmates who are still able to get it up three times in three days.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Mailing list of the Batch of 1988 of St. Xavier's Collegiate School, Kolkata. Flow frequency news and announcements about meetings and reunions.

Privacy Policy:

Email addresses of subscribers will not be sold or shared with anybody except authorized personnel and the service provider (Calport Technologies) contracted to transmit email.