TigerTurf : Artificial turf for sports, schools and homes - Edition 1

From: "Altius Sports" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: TigerTurf : Artificial turf for sports, schools and homes - Edition 1
Date: December 17th 2018

Artificial Turf for Sports, Schools and Homes

Edition 1

TigerTurf Hockey Systems
  • The Preferred surface for Youth Olympic Games, Buenos Aries, Argentina, 2018

  • Official Supplier to Hockey Australia

  • The Preferred surface for the Commonwealth Games, Birmingham, U.K., 2022

  • FIH Preferred Supplier

TigerTurf for Tennis
  • Our synthetic tennis turfs meet the highest playing standards set by the International Tennis Federation (ITF)

  • Courts that outlive and outplay every tennis surface

  • Founder Member of the International Tennis Federation

  • Davis Cup has also been played on TigerTurf

Find Out More

WATCH OUT FOR

Edition 2 - TigerTurf Football and TigerTurf Cricket
Edition 3 - TigerTurf Education - Primary and Secondary
Edition 4 - TigerTurf Leisure - Landscaping and Golf
Edition 5 - Other Sports Flooring - Interlocking Tiles, Vinyl and Acrylic Surfaces
Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Altius Sports brings to India and SAARC nations the very best of outdoor and indoor sports surfaces that are maintenance-friendly, durable, high on player comfort and safe. Our artificial turf stays lush and green all year through.

At Altius, we make sure that success grins on you.

Privacy Policy:

Email addresses of subscribers will not be sold; or shared with anybody except authorized personnel and the service provider (Calport Technologies) contracted to transmit email. Also see https://www.altiussports.com/privacy-policy.php