Maintenance-friendly, Long-lasting, NZ Made

From: "Altius Sports" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: Maintenance-friendly, Long-lasting, NZ Made
Date: March 13th 2019

American International School Dhaka
Altius Sports - AISD

TigerTurf brings to American International School Dhaka, Bangladesh its first truly all-weather football field with an unlimited yarn warranty and a fibre that is conventionally cooler than other fibres. Play made possible 24x7, impervious to footwear - here's to complete turnkey solutions from Altius Sports.

Embassy of Japan in India, New Delhi
Altius Sports - Embassy of Japan in India

Embassy of Japan in India goes the TigerTurf way with our ITF certified tennis courts using our ITF Certified Medium-Fast court that is extremely hard wearing and uses a unique polyethylene texturized monofilament yarn.  This fibre exclusive fibre type encapsulates more of the sand infill producing a surface that is far less sandy in appearance.

British High Commission, New Delhi
Altius Sports - British High Commission

British High Commission, New Delhi gets the TigerTurf upgrade with our ITF Certified Tennis Surface that lasts up to 5 times longer than conventional hard courts/acrylic courts in terms ofthe number of hours of play. Another Ace by Altius Sports.

American Embassy School, New Delhi
Altius Sports - American Embassy School, New Delhi

Even after 7 years of rigorous use, the campus of the American Embassy School, New Delhi enjoys unlimited hours of play - all made possible by our unique XP Pro yarn. Our "love of the sport" makes play possible 24 x 7 using our patented yarn technology and a base that drains, no matter the amount of rainfall.

Altius Sports - Tiger Turf
Altius Sports - Logo

With over 4 million square feet of playing surfaces installed in India, our in-house team at Altius designs, manufactures, builds, installs and maintains your arena of dreams.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Altius Sports brings to India and SAARC nations the very best of outdoor and indoor sports surfaces that are maintenance-friendly, durable, high on player comfort and safe. Our artificial turf stays lush and green all year through.

At Altius, we make sure that success grins on you.

Privacy Policy:

Email addresses of subscribers will not be sold; or shared with anybody except authorized personnel and the service provider (Calport Technologies) contracted to transmit email. Also see https://www.altiussports.com/privacy-policy.php