For Artecompass Subscribers Only - Enjoy complimentary tickets to an evening of music & dance on 9 July 2015. Admission by invitation only. RSVP by 30 June 2015.‏

From: "Arte Compass Pte Ltd" <support@artecompass.com.sg>
Subject: For Artecompass Subscribers Only - Enjoy complimentary tickets to an evening of music & dance on 9 July 2015. Admission by invitation only. RSVP by 30 June 2015.‏
Date: June 24th 2015

Hello Friends,

We thank you for supporting Artecompass and encouraging us to bring quality events to Singapore since 2003. As a goodwill gesture, we are happy to invite you & your guest to enjoy an exclusive evening of music & dance by Apsaras Arts to launch DEVATA with an special showcase performance of The Heroines of Raja Ravi Varma.

Please note : Admission by invitation only and is first come first serve basis. RSVP by : Tuesday, 30th June 2015 - support@artecompass.com.sg

Event Details :

Date : Thursday, 9th July 2015

Time : 7:00 PM

Venue : Victoria Theatre

Artecompass, in its endeavour to promote performing arts is happy to support Apsaras Arts events. With nearly four decades of prolific international productions, Apsaras Arts has grown into a dance company that has gained global recognition in Indian dance-theatre productions. Apsaras Arts a non-profit company was founded in Singapore in 1977 by the late Mr S Sathyalingam and Mrs Neila Sathyalingam.

We look forward to hosting you.

 Warm Regards,

Team Artecompass

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Arte Compass: creating conversations through arts for over a decade. Subscribe to the mailing list to receive information about forthcoming events and activities.

Privacy Policy:

Email addresses of subscribers will not be sold or shared with anybody except authorized personnel and the service provider contracted to transmit email.