Madhuradhwani - 3 day Indian classical music festival

From: "Arte Compass Pte Ltd" <support@artecompass.com.sg>
Subject: Madhuradhwani - 3 day Indian classical music festival
Date: August 20th 2015

Dear All,

We are happy to bring to you the fourth edition of Madhuradhwani - a 3-day Indian classical music festival in Singapore on Aug 28th, 29th and 30th. Please find more information about the festival in our website www.madhuradhwani.org. Attached is the EDM with the performance details.

With less than 10 days to go for the festival, please pick up your tickets if you haven't already. You can either buy it online : www.eventjini.com/madhuradhwani or get in touch with us at 90684510 for specific queries.

Madhuradhwani is all about experiences, and we are looking at taking it a step further to make it thematic . This year the theme will be 'Flavours of Chennai' & Chennaigaga - a concept store is helping us put it up.

So, please come dressed in classic Chennai style and/or carry something that resonates with Chennai.

Hope you are following us on Facebook, which is updated regularly with interesting articles, posts, interviews and so on. We'd love to hear from you.

There are several ways you can support us:

1. Please spread the word around among your networks. We rely on word-of-mouth publicity. Look forward to your help this year also.

2. Thanks to some of you who have volunteered to help. Anyone who wishes to volunteer can still write to us.

3. For those who would to support us financially, donor passes are available. Please write to us if you're interested.

Most importantly, we really seek your help to spread the word to as many people as possible. Look forward to seeing you all.

Regards

Team Artecompass

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Arte Compass: creating conversations through arts for over a decade. Subscribe to the mailing list to receive information about forthcoming events and activities.

Privacy Policy:

Email addresses of subscribers will not be sold or shared with anybody except authorized personnel and the service provider contracted to transmit email.