Hosted Exchange with Data Loss Prevention - protect your sensitive information

Subject: Hosted Exchange with Data Loss Prevention - protect your sensitive information
Date: August 20th 2015

It is becoming essential to monitor and control the data which leaves your office via email. Our Hosted Exchange with Data Loss Prevention (DLP) provides a method to control sensitive data transmission and mitigate leakage risk. DLP is a Microsoft Exchange configuration option that applies transport rules - dictionary matches, keyword matches and regular expression evaluation - to analyze email and attachments to check for compliance with your company policies and prevent employees from sending out information that is sensitive or private.

If an email has content which violates your policy, actions can automatically be performed including denying delivery of the message, copying an individual or distribution list for notification or forwarding the message to a moderator for approval. You can define your own custom policies or use ready-made regulatory and compliance settings for the following:

  • Gramm-Leach-Billey Act (GLBA)
  • Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
  • PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
  • Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Consumer Rules
  • Personally Identifiable Information (PII)

Call +919830012669 for more information.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Calport Technologies, established in 1995, offers various internet related services and solutions to individuals as well as corporate, educational and non-profit organizations in eastern India. We specialize in computer based communication and have showcased our technical prowess via Calport BBS (an electronic Bulletin Board System, online since 1995) and our other award winning internet properties.

The Calport Mailing List is occasionally used to send subscribers information about new services, special offers and discounts.

Privacy Policy:

Email addresses of subscribers will not be sold or shared with anybody except authorized personnel and the service provider (Calport Technologies) contracted to transmit email.