Cybersecurity for web and email to keep your business secure

Subject: Cybersecurity for web and email to keep your business secure
Date: May 8th 2017

img

Are you leaving your Email and Network unprotected?

Protect your business with comprehensive yet affordable subscription-based security services.

img

Email Security

Spam & Virus Protection

SecureTide™ blocks 99 percent of spam and viruses, keeping your inbox clean and your network safe. SecureTide is easy, effective and affordable email security.

img

Email Security

Email Encryption, File Transfer & E-Sign

Avoid compliance issues and send confidential data with confidence. Get CipherPost Pro™ and experience true user-to-user encryption with just one click.

img

Business Continuity

Email Continuity Service

Email Continuity Service gives you access to email, even when your own servers go offline.

img

Web and Network Security

Advanced Threat Protection

Protect your network from ever-evolving Web-borne threats through SecureSurf™ , a multi-layered, adaptive solution for your business.

Backed by Phenomenal Care™

img

Phenomenal Care™ - customer care available from AppRiver and Calport Technologies by phone, email or live chat - all day, every day.

Contact Us

img
30-Day Trial
Free

img
Security Assessment
Free

Calport Technologies

About Calport Technologies

If you are looking for enterprise-grade IT Security, Compliance and Productivity services which offer flexible, cost-effective, fully tested and compatible solutions for your business - we can help.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Calport Technologies, established in 1995, offers various internet related services and solutions to individuals as well as corporate, educational and non-profit organizations in eastern India. We specialize in computer based communication and have showcased our technical prowess via Calport BBS (an electronic Bulletin Board System, online since 1995) and our other award winning internet properties.

The Calport Mailing List is occasionally used to send subscribers information about new services, special offers and discounts.

Privacy Policy:

Email addresses of subscribers will not be sold or shared with anybody except authorized personnel and the service provider (Calport Technologies) contracted to transmit email.