Workshop on Enhancing Managerial Skills Ver 3 [February 20th]

From: "Learn Develop Grow" <mail@lesdgama.in>
Subject: Workshop on Enhancing Managerial Skills Ver 3 [February 20th]
Date: February 6th 2016

Ref LDG/1

After the success of our first two workshops on Enhancing Managerial Skills - Tools and Tips, and the excellent feedback from the participants, we are ready to run the third session in February.

The attachments with this mail will give more information about the workshop entitled Enhancing Managerial Skills - Tools and Tips - a workshop for new and aspiring managers - being held as below.  The workshop has been designed and will be run by two stalwarts of training - Shivaji Gupta Roy (Consulting Junction) and Leslie Francis D'Gama (LDG Learn Develop Grow).

Venue : Hotel Hindusthan International
Date : Saturday February 20th, 2016
Time : 0900 - 1730 hours
Fee per participant : Rs 3500 including taxes, workbooks, facilitation materials, certificates, refreshments and lunch.

I invite you to please nominate individuals from your organization for this workshop. You may book your space by filling in the form attached and sending it back to me.

Looking forward to a positive response.
With best wishes,
Leslie D'Gama
Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

The process of engagement in the Learn-Develop-Grow cycle involves facilitating programs which invite stakeholders in the organization to learn about themselves, their organization and even their families and social groups.

Privacy Policy:

Email addresses of subscribers will not be sold or shared with anybody except authorized personnel and the service provider (Calport Technologies) contracted to transmit email.