Judgement day is here - be part of it @ 6pm at the Royal...

From: "RCGCAGM" <mail@rcgcagm.com>
Subject: Judgement day is here - be part of it @ 6pm at the Royal...
Date: November 18th 2015

Dear Royal friend,

This is our last & final clarion call to you come on board TeamShyamal. You have a tryst with destiny this evening at the Main Club @ 6 p.m. when the AGM is called to order. Following that, polling will begin at 7 p.m. sharp and is likely to continue till 10 p.m. But we would request you not to leave it to the bare end and complete your polling not later than 9.30 p.m

To refresh your memory, here is the TeamShyamal complement -

Captain:

  • Shyamal Mitra

General Committee:

  • Dipak Dutta
  • Daljit Singh Sawhney
  • S S (Mickey) Oberoi
  • Rishi Kumar
  • Rajeev Swaika
  • Gautam Bhattacharya

Balloting Committee:

  • Ashoke Paul
  • Chiranjit Banerjee
  • Ashim Mukhopadhyaya
  • Adarsh Poddar
  • Manish Agarwal
  • Pankaj Manot
  • Rajnish Nath Aggarwal
  • Devendra (Dipu) Saigal
  • Shankar Prasad Das
  • Sreerupa Mukherjee
  • Anil Saigal
  • Somdutt Bose

Voting FAQs:

1) Who is eligible to vote?

  • All permanent members who have cleared their dues as of 31st August, 2015

2) What document does one have to carry?

  • RCGC membership card. If not available, any of Aadhar Card, PAN, Passport or Driving License

3) What if I am prevented from voting?

  • Each side will deploy an observer to sort out the dispute along with club officials. Don’t hesitate to approach TeamShyamal's observers.

4) Where will my polling booth be?

  • Members whose surnames are from A to G - Conference Room on First Floor
  • Members whose surnames are from H to Z - Third Shamiana
  • Past Captains, Honorary Life, Life - Mountbatten Hall
  • Senior and Super-senior, Corporates - Old Snooker Room

NOTE: Special arrangements have been made for seniors who require assistance due to health issues. They can approach club officials on duty or our observers to fast track their voting process.

By now, you would be more than familiar with the agenda of TeamShyamal. Let us record for the one last time that we are here to give back as much as we can so that all members can take more joy out of Royal.

We look forward to seeing you in about two hours from now.

Three cheers for Royal!

TEAM SHYAMAL

M: +919674460552

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

RCGCAGM news and discussion

Privacy Policy:

Your email address will never be sold or shared except with authorized personnel and the service provider contracted to send out email messages.