Please help make the District Training Assembly a success

From: "Rotaract Club of Calcutta Endeavour" <mail@rotaryendeavour.in>
Subject: Please help make the District Training Assembly a success
Date: March 15th 2017

District Training Assembly

15 March 2017 | Pratyagya 2017

  Hyatt Regency Kolkata
Announcing Pratygya 2017

Dear Rtn.

Pratygya 2017, our District Training Assembly is scheduled for Sunday, May 14, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency Kolkata (Salt Lake City, JA Block, Sector III, Kolkata, West Bengal 700098). It will be a full day event.

As Secretary of  , you have an important responsibility to teach newer Rotary members the joys that come from service through Rotary. The events and activities which will be conducted at Pratygya 2017 will help you achieve that goal.

We should therefore work together to make this District Training Assembly one in which Rotarians, old and new, can participate, so that they become better equipped to serve society. Under the leadership of DG Shyamashree Sen and DGE Brojogopal Kundu, we are currently in an advanced stage of planning for the Assembly. We take this opportunity to invite you to become part of the Organizing Committee and offer your ideas, expertise and suggestions to make the event a success.

Please contact PP RC Calcutta Endeavour and District Training Assembly Chairman, Rtn. Kunal D Ved at +919339799878 if you feel you are able to contribute in any way towards making Pratygya 2017 bigger and better. Kindly respond on or before Friday, March 17, 2017, the date of the next meeting of the Organizing Committee of the District Training Assembly.

We will continue to use this email address over the next two months to keep you informed about developments related to the event.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

The mailing list of RC Calcutta Endeavour is used for announcements, outreach and to promote Rotary events and initiatives hosted by our club.

Privacy Policy:

Email addresses of subscribers will not be sold or shared with anybody except authorized personnel and the service provider (Calport Technologies) contracted to transmit email.