Why IIM Calcutta chose Altius to build their sports infrastructure?

From: "Altius Sports" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: Why IIM Calcutta chose Altius to build their sports infrastructure?
Date: March 4th 2019

Why IIM Calcutta Chose Altius?

May I take a minute of your time to tell you about IIM Calcutta’s multi-sport facility that we at Altius have created?
Altius Sports - IIM Calcutta

We transformed an open dust bowl at IIM into a world-class sports facility which has FIH (Hockey), ITF (tennis), FIBA (basketball) & AENA (netball) approved artificial turf, manufactured in New Zealand by our principals TigerTurf.

The playing field which we created is used throughout the year with lines tufted in and a clear color demarcation for the various sports that are played there. The result of our work is that IIM Calcutta possesses a zero maintenance sports infrastructure in which no matches are canceled due to a muddy or waterlogged field.

The entire project was executed by our in-house team, which also included base construction, nets & lighting (from Lumosa, Holland), in addition to the turf from TigerTurf.

Have you created your Arena of Dreams?

If not then our experienced team and pan-India points of presence will help you in achieving the same. The TigerTurf products which we use have accreditation from all world sporting bodies such as FIFA (football), ECB (cricket) and truly defines L.I.F.E. – Learning In Fun Environments.

With over 45 lac square feet of installation in India & neighboring countries, Altius helps you design, build, manufacture, install and maintain your sports infrastructure. If you are short of space, we can create a multi-sport facility (more than one play possible on a single surface) or even take the playground to your terrace!

We provide a complete one-stop, sports turnkey solution from design to base works to surface to structure and even lighting. Our product range includes the following:

  • Artificial turf for Individual Sports including Multi-Sports (where more than one sport is possible on a single surface)
  • PU & EPDM solutions for Sports & Athletic Tracks
  • Vinyl flooring for Indoor Sports application
  • Interlocking tiles for Outdoor Sports application (including skating)
  • Wooden flooring for Indoor Sports
  • Acrylic systems for Outdoor Sports
  • Artificial turf for Landscape & Elementary Play Areas

Please contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation about the new and innovative ways in which sports infrastructure can be developed within the premises of your institution.

 Best regards,
Vikram Chopra
(Managing Director)

Altius Sports - Logo

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Altius Sports brings to India and SAARC nations the very best of outdoor and indoor sports surfaces that are maintenance-friendly, durable, high on player comfort and safe. Our artificial turf stays lush and green all year through.

At Altius, we make sure that success grins on you.

Privacy Policy:

Email addresses of subscribers will not be sold; or shared with anybody except authorized personnel and the service provider (Calport Technologies) contracted to transmit email. Also see https://www.altiussports.com/privacy-policy.php