New Range of Stones!

From: "NiHT Digital Marketing" <mail@niht-india.com>
Subject: New Range of Stones!
Date: August 29th 2015
Dear

We have been popularly known as the leaders in supplying an exclusive range of natural stones in Eastern India from the past few years now. But there a lot of stone concepts which is yet to be introduced. Hence we are running a six week campaign whereby every week we will launch a new concept of using natural stones, particularly for landscaping and exterior elevations.

Our first introduction is Mixed Size Laying Patterns of various natural stones in Hand Cut Edges or Machine Cut Edges. These edges could further be tumbled also. Please check the following images of Rustic Green Limestone laid in Roman Pattern. They are used in Hand Cut Edges with a 4mm spacer grouted with White Cement.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

NiHT offers corporate training and IT solutions. This mailing list is used to send out information about service updates, special offers and discounts.

Privacy Policy:

Email addresses of subscribers will not be sold or shared with anybody except authorized personnel and the service provider (Calport Technologies) contracted to transmit email.