Serve society better through Rotary

From: "Rotaract Club of Calcutta Endeavour" <mail@rotaryendeavour.in>
Subject: Serve society better through Rotary
Date: March 23rd 2017

Dear Rtn.  ,

At the meeting of your Rotary Club today, Mr. Ashok Kumar Nagpuria, President RC Calcutta Endearvor, will speak about Pratygya 2017, the District Training Assembly for our Rotary District, scheduled to be held on Sunday, May 14, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency Kolkata.

If you wish to register for the event, please bring cash or cheque payable to Rotary Club of Calcutta Endeavour - Events for Rs. 2100/-

The District Training Assembly is important because you will learn to further develop and strengthen the skills you need to serve society with passion and confidence. We have an exciting series of speakers and training events lined up this year. Additionally, the Assembly is an excellent forum to network with other Rotarians from our district.

We would look forward to meet you there.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

The mailing list of RC Calcutta Endeavour is used for announcements, outreach and to promote Rotary events and initiatives hosted by our club.

Privacy Policy:

Email addresses of subscribers will not be sold or shared with anybody except authorized personnel and the service provider (Calport Technologies) contracted to transmit email.