L.I.F.E - Learning In Fun Environments

From: "Altius Sports" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: L.I.F.E - Learning In Fun Environments
Date: February 4th 2019

Artificial Turf for Sports, Schools and Homes

Edition 3
KIDS PLAY AREA
  • We offer a non-abrasive, shock absorbing surface for safer playground
  • You can have a surface conforming to the most rigourous critical fall height up to 3 meters

  • The design options are endless allowing to combine variant colours and shapes to create a wonderfully stimulating and interactive surface
  • The free-draining synthetic surface is playable in any weather, so energetic kids are not kept indoors because of wet or muddy play areas

A Complete Solution

Conception: Where dreams are born
Design: Creating reality
Product identification: Economizing both value and time
Base construction: Shaping the future
Installation: Tailored for excellence

Find Out More
WATCH OUT FOR

Edition 4 - TigerTurf Leisure - Landscaping and Golf
Edition 5 - Other Sports Flooring - Interlocking Tiles, Vinyl and Acrylic Surfaces
Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Altius Sports brings to India and SAARC nations the very best of outdoor and indoor sports surfaces that are maintenance-friendly, durable, high on player comfort and safe. Our artificial turf stays lush and green all year through.

At Altius, we make sure that success grins on you.

Privacy Policy:

Email addresses of subscribers will not be sold; or shared with anybody except authorized personnel and the service provider (Calport Technologies) contracted to transmit email. Also see https://www.altiussports.com/privacy-policy.php