Invitation to a Musical Evening - The Call of the Flute

From: "Arte Compass Pte Ltd" <support@artecompass.com.sg>
Subject: Invitation to a Musical Evening - The Call of the Flute
Date: April 3rd 2014
 The Call of the Flute

Music is one of our most powerful gateways to connect to our spiritual nature -- our divine source -- the unseen, as well as to the universe around us and those other divine beings that inhabit it with us. Music is, at its essence, the sound of spirit. When created from the heart and with truth and pure intention, music is a spiritual expression of the most universal nature and the highest order.

Do not miss this rare opportunity of the blend of music and spirituality with H.H.Swami Tejomananda and Shri Himanshu Nanda, disciple of Pt. Hariprasad Cahurasia.

Friday April 11 2014 | 7.00pm - 9.00pm | Shine auditorium 100 Beach Road

Event is free! All are welcome! Details are in he flyer below!  Registration is recommended.

Inspire your family and friends! Spread the word around!
Share
Tweet
Forward to Friend
+1
Share
Copyright © 2014 Chinmaya Seva Centre Singapore, All rights reserved.

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Arte Compass: creating conversations through arts for over a decade. Subscribe to the mailing list to receive information about forthcoming events and activities.

Privacy Policy:

Email addresses of subscribers will not be sold or shared with anybody except authorized personnel and the service provider contracted to transmit email.