Your logo on the home screen of your customer's smart phone

Subject: Your logo on the home screen of your customer's smart phone
Date: June 5th 2015

Hello

The time has come for you to lead your company's mobile strategy. Put your logo / icon on the home screen of the smart phones of your customers, business contacts, friends and everyone else who is interested in your business segment. Get the first-mover advantage and enjoy the wow-factor: get a mobile app for your business - for just Rs. 15,000/- per year.

Features include:

  • Listing in Android (Google and Amazon) and iOS (Apple) application stores
  • Content from your website is displayed in the mobile app; when you update your website, the mobile app is automatically updated
  • List all your products / services, complete with description, photos and prices
  • Enable people to view your business location(s) on a map so that they can reach you easily and conveniently
  • Enable people to call you instantly via the tap-to-call button in the mobile app
  • Update news and events related to your business, update information about special offers and discounts that you offer; show everyone who has installed your mobile app that your business is active and happening
  • Send push notifications and reach the most affluent of your business contacts; with SMS getting blocked and email getting flagged as spam, push notifications are today the best way to reach out.

Call me if you have any questions or need further information about mobile strategy options for your business.

Regards,
Niel Hirjee

+919830012669

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Calport Technologies, established in 1995, offers various internet related services and solutions to individuals as well as corporate, educational and non-profit organizations in eastern India. We specialize in computer based communication and have showcased our technical prowess via Calport BBS (an electronic Bulletin Board System, online since 1995) and our other award winning internet properties.

The Calport Mailing List is occasionally used to send subscribers information about new services, special offers and discounts.

Privacy Policy:

Email addresses of subscribers will not be sold or shared with anybody except authorized personnel and the service provider (Calport Technologies) contracted to transmit email.