Email Continuity Service - 100% reliable email for your business

Subject: Email Continuity Service - 100% reliable email for your business
Date: May 12th 2017

niel@calport.com

Insurance for your email.

Read more

img

Accessible

Up to 30 days of email available from any device

img

Always On

Peace-of-mind that activates automatically

img

Flexible

Choice of data center location (US or Swiss)

img

Don't worry. Prepare instead.

Since your email is essential to your business, keep it always flowing regardless of what's happening around you. Natural disasters, planned maintenance or equipment failure? No problem with Email Continuity.

img

Set it and forget it...

With no additional hardware or software requirements and the convenience of IMAP/POP functionality, you'll find that Email Continuity is affordable, easy to use and provides a tangible value to your business during periods of uncertainty.

Our Email Continuity Service is scalable to your needs and available on a per-mailbox basis.

30 day Free Trial

Monthly billing terms
no contract required

Are you ready for insurance on your terms?

Start your fully-functional 30-day trial today to see why Email Continuity should be at the forefront of your business continuity plan. Click below to get started!

Calport Technologies

About Calport Technologies

Calport Technologies, established in 1995, offers various internet related services and solutions to individuals as well as corporate, educational and nonprofit organizations in India. We specialize in computer based communication.

Stay connected for the latest updates!

    Twitter       Linkedin

3 Dover Road, Kolkata 700019, India

  |   Unsubscribe

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Calport Technologies, established in 1995, offers various internet related services and solutions to individuals as well as corporate, educational and non-profit organizations in eastern India. We specialize in computer based communication and have showcased our technical prowess via Calport BBS (an electronic Bulletin Board System, online since 1995) and our other award winning internet properties.

The Calport Mailing List is occasionally used to send subscribers information about new services, special offers and discounts.

Privacy Policy:

Email addresses of subscribers will not be sold or shared with anybody except authorized personnel and the service provider (Calport Technologies) contracted to transmit email.