Distress sale of apartment at prime Ballygunge

From: "Providence Realty" <mail@PROTECTED>
Subject: Distress sale of apartment at prime Ballygunge
Date: December 9th 2020

Hi,

As part of our real estate consultancy practice, would like to offer you a premium apartment at Ballygunge at a distress valuation. Brief details of the said apartment as under :

  • area : 4400 sft with a large balcony
  • bedrooms : 4
  • floor : 1st
  • brand new building
  • in a very peaceful and quiet location
  • ask price : 10.5k per sft (pricing in the vicinity would be minimum 15k per sft)
  • apartment is bare

Also have the following premium apartments on offer :

  • 4200 sft 4 bhk fully furnished apartment at Bel Air building at Alipore
  • 4700 sft 5 bhk finished (flooring, toilets, kitchen all done) apartment at a brand new building at Alipore
  • 4200 sft 4 bhk at a brand new building at Ballygunge Park rd
  • 3400 sft 4 bhk at a brand new building on Loudon street
  • 5700 sft 6 bhk duplex at a brand new building on Loudon street
  • and others

Further, wud like to offer you the following for sale in the city :

Plots

Have residential plots ranging from 3 cottahs to 30 cottahs for sale at all prime locations like Ballygunge, Alipore, Loudon street, Southern Ave, Lansdowne side, other South Kol locations, Urbana, etc. Further, also have some HIDCO allotted commercial plots for sale at New Town.

Residential apartments

Have residential apartments for sale / lease at all premium city-centric projects.

Warehouses

Have warehouses of various sizes for lease / sale at different parts of the city like Bombay rd, Delhi rd, Dankuni, BT rd, Maheshtala, Budge Budge, etc.

Investment options

Have pre-leased warehouses, office spaces, and retails stores for sale on an ROI basis. These could range from 3 cr upto 30 cr in value and offer an ROI of 7-10%.

Office spaces

Have furnished / unfurnished offices of various sizes for sale / lease at different parts of the city.

Pls let me know if any of the above could be of interest and I wud be happy to share further details. Further, do let me know should you have any other real estate requirement.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Providence Realty brings to you the best offers for residential and commercial real estate in and around Kolkata. This mailing list is used to send out real estate offers to prospective clients. Subscribe to the mailing list to receive information via email.

Privacy Policy:

Email addresses of subscribers will not be sold; or shared with anybody except authorized personnel and the service provider (Calport Technologies) contracted to transmit email.