Seniors RCGC: support the Seniors Resolution

From: "Seniors RCGC: support the Seniors Resolution" <mail@PROTECTED>
Subject: Seniors RCGC: support the Seniors Resolution
Date: September 12th 2019

Dear Friends,

RCGC is very dear to our hearts. It’s also important that the affairs of the club are managed in a manner that befits the stature of this august institution.

With the above in mind we have decided to be part of the team led by Abhay Pasari and contest the elections at the upcoming AGM of the club on September 23, 2019.

We request you to support our endeavour of making RCGC the most sought-after destination for a golfing & bowling experience in the country, and also to make RCGC a preferred choice for family enjoyment.

We also understand that calls are being made to members to part with their login id and password for e-voting, so that their franchise can be exercised on their behalf. We are sure you will agree that this is not the RCGC culture.

We look forward to receiving your wholehearted support and that you will be judicious in your choice and exercise your franchise freely.

Thank you and best regards!

Our Team

Captain: Abhay Pasari Esq.

General Committee

Balloting Committee

Amit Sarda Esq.

Adarsh Poddar Esq.

Indrajit Bhalotia Esq.

Ashis Nundy Esq.

Karan Singh Esq.

Atul Almal Esq.

Ranjit Chaudhri Esq.

Debasish Addy Esq.

Sudeep Chitlangia Esq.

Dipu Paul Chowdhury Esq.

Timir Roy Esq.

GS Kohli Esq.

Ishan Bajoria Esq.

Nirmal Kr Agarwal Esq.

Pankaj Kr Manot Esq.

Samit Malhotra Esq.

Subrata (Bukai) Ghose Chaudhuri Esq.

Suyash Poddar Esq.

AGENDA TEAM ‘ABHAY’

Priority for Members’ Children

Like other clubs, we wish to accord our members’ children the same rights and privileges as their parents:

  1. Direct Permanent ‘A’ Class membership for member’s children against TOTAL PAYMENT of Rs 3 lacs + taxes, on attaining age of 21 years. They need not go through ANY ROUTE (eg: Life Associate etc).
  2. Automatic conversion of Members’ Children who are currently under Associate / Lifetime Associate Category to Permanent “A” Class members on payment of the pro-rata difference of the membership fee paid earlier, if any.
  3. Membership process for all categories will be ABSOLUTELY TRANSPARENT & the names of all candidates coming up of for election at any meeting of the Balloting Committee shall be circulated to all Resident members & exhibited on the club notice board 6 days prior to the meeting.

Benefits for Seniors

  1. An increase in the total number of senior members by enhancing the cap from the current 5% to 20% of the total number of Permanent ‘A’ Class resident members.
  2. Cart Rental Charges will be reduced for Senior Members.
  3. Senior Members will be allotted Preferential tee times.

Proposal for Golf & Other Activities

  1. Renewed focus on all Golfing activities in order to regain the glory of Royal as the home of golf in India.
  2. Establishing a focused sustainable junior golf training programme with qualified coaches to raise the standard of our juniors & produce national champions.
  3. 9th & 18th Holes to be floodlit to ensure an increase of at least 30 minutes of golfing.
  4. Undertaking upgradation of the swimming pool & other sporting facilities of the club.
  5. Bowling is an important sport for our members and will be given its due importance. We will ensure procurement of proper equipment for maintenance of the bowling green, and upgradation of maidan infrastructure, toilets & pathway.
  6. We understand members want a socially active club environment, and we will undertake plans to promote increased usage throughout the week and evening hours.

Other Proposals

  1. To continue the F&B discount of Rs 1,000/- per month & extend further benefits.
  2. NO Committee member or his family/relatives shall be involved in any commercial transactions with the club.
  3. Only elected members will be involved in any financial decisions of the club. A member who is unelected by you will not yield any power behind the scenes. We believe in a democratic institution.
  4. We will have 2 Open Houses for the members, each year, to seek YOUR opinions & feedback.
  5. We will ensure increased TRANSPARENCY and publish the details of each major project undertaken along with budget, start date, completion date, etc.
  6. We will initiate a mechanism to address member grievances and suggestions in a time bound manner.
  7. We will publish & circulate the hard copy of the Members Directory.
  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Support the Seniors Resolutions in the upcoming RCGC ELECTIONS 2020

Privacy Policy:

Email addresses of subscribers will not be sold; or shared with anybody except authorized personnel and the service provider (Calport Technologies) contracted to transmit email