Altius Peak - Winter Issue

From: "Altius Sports" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: Altius Peak - Winter Issue
Date: December 1st 2018

Endeavour Global School, Siliguri goes the TigerTurf way for its students to Learn In Fun Environments
TigerTurf at Endeavour Global School, Siliguri
Designed and conceptualized by Altius Sports, the school now provides a unique playing opportunity to its students in terms of
a world-class field for sport and recreational activities.
Know More
KaGo Football gets the TigerTurf upgrade
TigerTurf at KaGo Football, Manipur
Former Indian skipper Moirangthem Gouramangi Singh teams up with entrepreneur Karan Huidrom to open KaGo football artificial turf for development of grassroots football in Manipur.
Know More
Somdev Devvarman launches ‘Singhania Sports Academy’
TigerTurf and Somdev Devvarman at Singhania Sports Academy, Mumbai
TigerTurf at Singhania Sports Academy, Mumbai
The management at Singhania Sports Academy entrusted Altius to build, install and deliver their “love of the sport”. The academy now boasts of ITF approved international standard tennis and basketball courts.
Know More
Pets and TigerTurf
TigerTurf for Pets
Is your dog destroying your lawn?  Put a stop to endless lawn maintenance today with TigerTurf synthetic lawn.  Your pet will love you for it. And your neighbours shall envy you.
Know More

With over 4 million square feet of playing surfaces installed in India, our in-house team at Altius designs, manufactures, builds, installs and maintains your arena of dreams.
Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Altius Sports brings to India and SAARC nations the very best of outdoor and indoor sports surfaces that are maintenance-friendly, durable, high on player comfort and safe. Our artificial turf stays lush and green all year through.

At Altius, we make sure that success grins on you.

Privacy Policy:

Email addresses of subscribers will not be sold; or shared with anybody except authorized personnel and the service provider (Calport Technologies) contracted to transmit email. Also see https://www.altiussports.com/privacy-policy.php