TigerTurf : Artificial turf for sports, schools and homes - Edition 2

From: "Altius Sports" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: TigerTurf : Artificial turf for sports, schools and homes - Edition 2
Date: December 28th 2018

Artificial Turf for Sports, Schools and Homes

Edition 2

TigerTurf Cricket Wickets
  • TigerTurf cricket wickets certified by ECB

  • Extremely hardwearing and durable

  • All weather, quick drying

  • Ideal for both indoor and outdoor cricket

TigerTurf for Football
  • Unlimited yarn durability warranty - play 24 hours a day

  • Cool field - our yarn is cooler than conventional fields

  • Footwear friendly - your shoes do not impact our warranty

  • FIFA Licensee - football or futsal, we have it all

A Complete Solution

Conception: Where dreams are born
Design: Creating reality
Product identification: Economizing both value and time
Base construction: Shaping the future
Installation: Tailored for excellence

Find Out More
WATCH OUT FOR

Edition 3 - TigerTurf Education - Primary and Secondary
Edition 4 - TigerTurf Leisure - Landscaping and Golf
Edition 5 - Other Sports Flooring - Interlocking Tiles, Vinyl and Acrylic Surfaces
Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Altius Sports brings to India and SAARC nations the very best of outdoor and indoor sports surfaces that are maintenance-friendly, durable, high on player comfort and safe. Our artificial turf stays lush and green all year through.

At Altius, we make sure that success grins on you.

Privacy Policy:

Email addresses of subscribers will not be sold; or shared with anybody except authorized personnel and the service provider (Calport Technologies) contracted to transmit email. Also see https://www.altiussports.com/privacy-policy.php